Effective Date: May 4th, 2020.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are not intended for children. You must be 21 years of age to use the Site and/or Services related to the Site. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user is under age 21, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
What is Personal Information?
What Personal Information is Collected?
Information Automatically Collected. We and our third-party partners may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, IP address, geolocation information, referring website from which you accessed the Site, pages you viewed on the Site, how long you spent on a page on the Site, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends and to learn more about the demographics of our users. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable. We will delete any location information that you request to delete.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
How do we Use Your Information?
We use the information and personal data provided by you to help us improve your experience on the Site. We may use your personal information we collect from you to:
- Improve our Services, functionality, and overall user experience;
- Better cater and market to our customers, as well as learn about purchasing habits;
- Respond to your customer service requests, comments and questions;
- Send periodic emails regarding our products and services;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries);
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information;
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- For any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
Who do we Provide Your Information to?
- We may share personal information if you opt-in to receiving our marketing materials. For example, you may let us share personal information with our partners and others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your information with vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of services on our behalf. These service providers are prohibited from using your information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information with other companies and brands owned or controlled by [Company], Inc., including our subsidiaries.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may also share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including trusted third parties that provide services, including services to process your payments, to us or on our behalf. For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with our third-party information technology, data processing and call center service providers so that we may operate our business. Finally, we may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, unless you consent otherwise.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
Wherever we or a trusted third-party service collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. When you make a purchase at our store with a credit card, our payment processor stores your credit card data, ensures that it is encrypted through PCI-DSS, then deletes the transaction information as soon as it is no longer necessary. We not transmit financial information by email.
We are dedicated to protecting all personal information as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you learn of any incident involving the loss of or unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information that is in our custody, you should notify us immediately.
Changes to this Policy
Updating your Personal Information
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during the course of our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, otherwise transfer your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, so we do not have an opt-out.
Access to Your Personal Information (“Request to Know”)
Subject to applicable laws, you can review, verify or correct your personal information. To submit a request to review, verify, or correct your personal information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you, or a person legally authorized to act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You have the right to request this information up to two times in a 12-month period.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Only you, or a person authorized to act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
If you use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete, we may require the Authorized Agent to submit proof that they have been authorized to act on your behalf. We may accept as proof either:
- Written permission from you; or
- A power of attorney pursuant to the California Probate Code §§ 4000 to 4465.
We may also require the Authorized Agent to verify their identity directly with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you products or Services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for products or Services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of products or Services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for products or Services or a different level or quality of products or Services.
How to Unsubscribe or Change Your Preferences
You may unsubscribe or change your preferences by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications or by visiting [INSERT LINK HERE].
Do Not Track Signals
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: 1) to update or amend personal data that we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete; (2) to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you; (3) to request the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected; (4) to request the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; (5) the commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; (6) to request the categories of personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; (7) to request that we erase or restrict personal information; (8) to object to the processing of your personal information with respect to direct marketing purposes; and (9) the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights. You have the right to request this information up to two times in a 12-month period. You have the right to designate an Authorized Agent to make a request on your behalf.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Services. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Services. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at the address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
Terms of Service
We recognize the need to develop electronic and information technology (E&IT) products and services that are accessible and usable by all people, including those with disabilities and special needs. We provide technical and customer support to accommodate the needs of users with disabilities and address issues related to the accessibility of VALLEY COLLECTIVE CARE, INC products.
Our services include:
- Customer Technical Support to answer general and/or technical questions (818) 810-7379
- General product information (818) 810-7379
VALLEY COLLECTIVE CARE, INC
Address: 5441 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Phone: (818) 810-7379